Altus Strategies Plc / Index (EPIC): AIM (ALS) & TSX-V (ALTS) / Sector: Mining
Altus Strategies Plc
(“Altus” or the “Company”)
Altus Strategies Plc (AIM: ALS & TSX-V: ALTS), the Africa focused project and royalty generator, announces that it has today published its unaudited financial results for the three month and six month periods ending 30 June 2018 and the Management Discussion & Analysis for the three month period ending 30 June 2018. These documents have been posted on the Company’s website www.altus-strategies.com and are also available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
- Royalty and JV Terms Sheet signed with Corben Resources Ltd (“Corben”) on Zolowo and Laboum gold projects in Liberia and Cameroon
- JV with Resolute Mining Ltd (“Resolute”) on Pitiangoma Est project in southern Mali extended by two years to 2021
- New copper and gold exploration licence granted in northern Ethiopia
- Drill targets defined at Djelimangara and Sebessounkoto Sud projects, western Mali
- Drill targets defined at Tabakorole gold project, southern Mali
- New prospect defined at Diba gold project, western Mali
- Exploration update provided on Daro copper-gold project, northern Ethiopia
- Exploration update provided on Agdz copper-silver project, central Morocco
- Balance of cash and marketable securities of £0.8m / C$1.4m (cash balance of £0.2m / C$0.3m and listed equity holdings of £0.6m / C$1.1m as at 30 June 2019)
- Cash outflow for operating activities of £0.2m / C$0.3m for 3 months ending 30 June 2019
- Option agreement signed on Toura nickel-cobalt project in Côte d'Ivoire
- Term sheet signed with Glomin Services Ltd for a joint venture on two projects in western Mali
- Term sheet signed with TSX-V listed Desert Gold Ventures Inc. for sale of and royalty on two projects in western Mali
- Gold discoveries on Zager VMS licence in northern Ethiopia
The technical disclosure in this regulatory announcement has been read and approved by Steven Poulton, Chief Executive of Altus. A graduate of the University of Southampton in Geology (Hons), he also holds a Master's degree from the Camborne School of Mines (Exeter University) in Mining Geology. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining and has over 19 years of experience in mineral exploration and is a Qualified Person under the AIM rules and National Instrument 43-101 under the rules of the TSX.
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Disclosure
Certain information contained in this announcement would have been deemed inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 until the release of this announcement.
For further information you are invited to visit the Company's website www.altus-strategies.com or contact:
Altus Strategies Plc
Tel: +44 (0) 1235 511 767
SP Angel (Nominated Adviser)
|Tel: +44 (0) 20 3470 0470|
SP Angel (Broker)
|Tel: +44 (0) 20 3470 0471|
Blytheweigh (Financial PR)
|Tel: +44 (0) 20 7138 3204|
About Altus Strategies Plc
Altus is a London (AIM: ALS) and Toronto (TSX-V: ALTS) listed project and royalty generator in the mining sector with a focus on Africa. Our team creates value by making mineral discoveries across multiple licences. We enter joint ventures with respected groups and our partners earn interest in these discoveries by advancing them toward production. Project milestone payments we receive are reinvested to extend our portfolio, accelerating our growth. The portfolio model reduces risk as our interests are diversified by commodity and by country. The royalties generated from our portfolio of projects are designed to yield sustainable long-term income. We engage constructively with all our stakeholders, working diligently to minimise our environmental impact and to promote positive economic and social outcomes in the communities where we operate.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this news release contain forward-looking information. These statements address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors include without limitation the completion of planned expenditures, the ability to complete exploration programmes on schedule and the success of exploration programmes. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking information, which speak only as of the date of this news release.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.