Policies and procedures
The following policies and procedures have been adopted by the Company:
- Corporate Governance Code
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Anti-corruption & Bribery Policy
- Share Dealing Code
- Social Media Policy
- AIM Compliance Code
Governance Code and QCA Code
The Directors are responsible for, and committed to the principles underpinning, the corporate governance of the Company and monitor the business affairs of the Company on behalf of its shareholders.
The Company has adopted and complies with the provisions of the QCA Code.
Altus is committed to conducting its business activities in a manner which promotes sustainable development and creates an improvement in the social welfare of each of the regions in which it operates. We strive continuously to limit the impact of our activities on the natural environment and the surrounding communities.
It is a fundamental policy of the Company that all business will be conducted responsibly and in a manner designed to protect our staff, the community and the environment by creating a safe and healthy work environment.
In order to meet these high standards the Company will:
- Assess the health, safety and environmental effects of its activities, integrating those considerations into its planning, design and operational decisions;
- Comply with all local, regional and national requirements, going beyond these requirements as needed;
- Design, develop and operate its facilities with a view to:
- reducing the impact of its operations
- making efficient use of energy, water and other resources
- limiting waste generation and disposal
- disposing of wastes responsibly;
- Thoroughly rehabilitate areas no longer required to support its operations using sound practical methods;
- Strive for continuous improvement in its health, safety and environmental programs and implement systems to monitor and audit its performance;
- Communicate with its staff, contractors, the community, regulators and other stakeholders regarding health, safety and environmental issues;
- Work with the community, as well as local, regional and national governments, in the formulation of health, safety and environmental regulations and policies that affect the Company.